How did you celebrate national Tequila day?
Published July 24th, 2019
Apparently there’s a day for everything, but National Tequila Day is one I can definitely get behind. Whether you prefer a quick shot, fun cocktails, or a classic margarita, there is nothing quite like tequila.
So, in the spirit (pun intended) of my favorite liquor, here are 3 ways you can celebrate National Tequila Day.
- Try a new cocktail:
- When you think of a tequila cocktail I’m sure you picture a margarita or tequila sunrise, but there are a bunch of cocktails that showcase the tang of a good tequila. You’ve probably heard of a Moscow Mule, but why not spice it up into a Mayan Mule? Replace vodka with tequila and you’ll be partying like it’s 800 AD.
2. Splurge on a nice bottle:
- Who knew there were so many brands of tequila out there? Instead of opting for the cheapest, treat yourself to a fancy bottle of tequila… one that won’t make you want to vomit right after taking a shot. The world of tequila is bigger than you know.
3. Go for a tequila tasting or participate in bar crawl:
- What better way to celebrate than try a variety of flavors and brands. Did you know our Tacos & Tequila Crawl comes to multiple cities each year? Grab your margarita sippin’ friends and let’s fiesta! Check out our list of events to see when we’re coming to a city near you.
- Upcoming Taco & Tequila Events
Just remember, have fun and keep it under control.
The saying is true: 1 tequila, 2 tequila, 3 tequila, FLOOR.