We had a blast at our BBQ, Beer & Bourbon Crawl on September 7th. Y’all in Soulard St. Louis know how to have a good time! There were 600+ of you eating barbecue, drinking some beer, and taking bourbon shots.
VIP tickets included 5 bbq samples and General tickets included 4 bbq samples so crawlers could pick their favorites.
Our participating stops served up some delicious southern BBQ!
- Big Daddy’s had hickory smoked mini pork steak sliders, smoked gummy bear bratwurst, buffalo & blue cheese bratwurst, and smoked jalapeno & pineapple bratwurst… YUM!!!
- The Wood Shack had amazing smoked Jamaican jerk wings.
- The Island had southern style pulled pork sliders with a rich tasting slaw.
- D’s Place and Henry’s had something everyone loves… TACOS! Crawlers had roasted pulled chicken and pulled pork taco with their choice of bbq sauce.
- Great Grizzly Bear had bourbon glazed beer balls and yummy pickle chips.
- Llywelyn’s Pub had Guinness glazed meatballs and homemade slaw.
- Social House had tasty samples of their bbq rib.
- Molly’s had a favorite bbq side of house made onion rings with sweet & smoky bbq sauce.
After sampling all of our bbq stops, crawlers headed over to Social House for our after party. It was now time to dance off the bbq and beer! The DJ had the music bumping and drinks were flowing. If only the crawl never had to end.
Check our exclusive rocks glass below. All of our VIP crawlers received one to take home to enjoy their favorite bourbon in.
There was a survey sent out after the crawl to vote for the best food, favorite place and more. We appreciate you taking the time to vote and provide feedback so our crawls can be the best!
However, there can only be one winner and we’re thrilled to with the results.
The winner of best food AND favorite place was…
Photos are up from the event! Be sure to like our page Bar Crawl USA in order to tag you & your crew.
Follow our page so you get all the updates for our upcoming events in 2020.